This module estimates the countour’s orientation.
How to use
1. Open the “Modules” tab and choose the “Estimate the contours orientation” module.
2. On the top part select the video, then the object and finally the object’s contour that you want to estimate the orientation for.
3. Use the blue slider or the left and right textboxes to set a start and an end frame for the estimation of the orientation. The orientation will then only be estimated for the interval you choose.
To change the start and end frame you also have to click on the name of the video, not just the checkbox
4. Use the “Minimum steps” slider to set the minimum steps for the estimation
5. Use the “Minimum distance” slider to set the minimum distance for the estimation
6. If you want to see all the intermediate values of the estimation, check the “Create all the intermediate values” checkbox
7. Click the “Apply” button.