This module smoothens the data of a value or path using the Savitzky–Golay filter.
How to use
1. Open the “Modules” tab and choose the “Smooth” module.
2. If you want to smoothen the data of a value, first you have to create a value. See how you can create a value here
3. Check the corresponding checkboxes to select the video, the object and the path or value for which you want to smoothen the data.
4. Use the blue slider or the left and right textboxes to set a start and an end frame for the calculation. The data will only be smoothed for the interval you choose.
To change the start and end frame you also have to click on the name of the video, not just the checkbox
5. Use the “Window size” slider to set the Windows size parameter for the Savitzky–Golay filter.
6. Use the “Order” slider to set the Order parameter for the Savitzky–Golay filter.
7. Use the “Derivative” slider to set the Derivative parameter for the Savitzky–Golay filter.
8. Use the “Rate” slider to set the Rate parameter for the Savitzky–Golay filter.
To obtain good results, the Window size parameter should be significantly bigger than the Order. You can read more about the Savitky-Golay filter here.
9. Press the “Apply” button and you’re done.