The timeline events¶
- Create a new event:
- double-click on the track and time you wish to add a new event.
- Rename the event label:
- double-click over the event.
- Resize the event:
- drag the left and right side of the box until you reach the desired size.
- Change the event color:
- right click over the event and choose the option “pick a color”.
- Lock the edition of an event:
- right click over the event and choose the option “lock”.
- Remove an event:
- right click over the event and choose the option “remove”.
Example: Creating, editing and deleting a note
Add and edit the properties of a row¶
Example: Adding and editing rows
Show a dataset property on the timeline¶
Import & export events¶
Use the buttons on the bottom right side to export events to a csv file or import graphs, events or bonsai events files.
Edit the graph’s properties¶
Convert graphs to events¶
[Deeplearning result]>0.5 and [value(6)]<10
Use spaces only between logic operators: and or or.
1. Right click the timeline and choose the option “Convert graphs to events”
2. Write the equation
3. Choose the name for the events, the minimum number of frames and the row they will be displayed in